Main image

REVISTA EDIFICANDO MULHERES

Ano2. Edição n7

20 de jan. de 2011

RISE - 11/2012 Edition

First i felt the stiffness of the hearts that inquired:
- "But will she do?"

And then I heard:
- "I don't have time for you!"

And later I saw:
- "Skeptical eyes filled with interrogation points!"

That was when I woke up from inertia... and decided!

Who else would believe in me if I wouldn't?

I woke up from the numbness that surrounds the winners!

The numbness is impregnated in the souls of those who hear the voices of the
fools, the ones that whisper about anguish... Could it be?

Graça de Oliveira
translate: Maria Fernanda Elaiuy

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Agradecemos sua visita....Gracias por su visita
Deus a abençoe....Dios la bendiga
Equipe Missão Edificando Mulheres....Equipo Misión Edificando Mujeres